Hikari Flake

jonny_dw

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Derby, England
Anyone use Hikari flakes? If so are they any good? how are they for growth rates and colour etc. I know the pellets are good so was wondering if the flakes were the same.

Thanks :good:
 
Anyone use Hikari flakes? If so are they any good? how are they for growth rates and colour etc. I know the pellets are good so was wondering if the flakes were the same.

Thanks :good:


I've never seen Hikari flake for sale. It's always algae wafers and pellets or powdered fry food.
 
i use hikari micro pellets for teenager fry, and i STRONGLY reccomend for small fish suchas tetras barbs etc and teen fry. it keeps my fish in tip top condition and i reccomend you give it a try, they do a larger version of the pellets too!
 
I've used hikari flakes a few times before. They are fine. Not much else to say. Most fish foods (tetramin, aquarian, hikari, nutrafin) are basically the same.
I just get whatever is convenient size and price wise at the time.
 
I've used hikari flakes a few times before. They are fine. Not much else to say. Most fish foods (tetramin, aquarian, hikari, nutrafin) are basically the same.
I just get whatever is convenient size and price wise at the time.

I see, just the hikari pellets are great for growth rates and colour with my striolatus so was wondering if the flakes were the same so I can use them with the comm tank.
 
Which hikari pellets are you referring to?

The micro pellets are basically the same as the flake other than form factor.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top