High Nitrates! Help!

Thanks everyone, I'll do my best to reduce the levels over the next week or so, the advice has been very helpful. Hopefully I'll see no ill effects from this as I don't have any overly-sensitive fish in the aquarium! Thanks again 8-)
 
nice one BTT :)

Thanks Shelagh,

Sorry to hear about your incident. Keep your chin up, its happened to us all at one stage or other. Did your boys pull through ok in the end?

Thanks everyone, I'll do my best to reduce the levels over the next week or so, the advice has been very helpful. Hopefully I'll see no ill effects from this as I don't have any overly-sensitive fish in the aquarium! Thanks again 8-)

Nice one C&D. Let us know how you get on? :good:
 
nice one BTT :)

Thanks Shelagh,

Sorry to hear about your incident. Keep your chin up, its happened to us all at one stage or other. Did your boys pull through ok in the end?

Thanks everyone, I'll do my best to reduce the levels over the next week or so, the advice has been very helpful. Hopefully I'll see no ill effects from this as I don't have any overly-sensitive fish in the aquarium! Thanks again 8-)

Nice one C&D. Let us know how you get on? :good:

yes they are absolutley fine thankyou, they forgave me eventually, been having a few probs with nitrites myself today, so i did what i said not to do and did 5 massive water changes( also added my external, which im overjoyed with), tho this time i was very very carefull to add back water os a similar temp, every slowley, they are in their element just now.. but after the last time i was extremley nervous, but i think that time was one massive mistake, and have certainly learnt more than a few leesons from it


thanks BTT
shelagh xxxx
 

Most reactions

Back
Top