High Grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
No problem, i'll look into buying 10 once i have my new aquarium and its up and ready :)

nvm with the pictures :L they seemed to appear when i sent the last message :lol: I would be interested in 5 please, 3 females and 2 males if you can :) pm for details thanks :good:

hey, i would be interested but i can only see one of your images, any way to send me the others? :)

Livestock: High grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red
Quantity for sale: 1000+
Reason for Sale: To cover running costs of fish house
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: 75p each, larger orders negotiable
Postage & Packaging: RM Next day £5.90 - First class FREE when weather warms up.

Kindly note free delivery is via RM 1st Class post and not guaranteed therefore I accept no responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged goods/livestock however for Guaranteed next day delivery kindly add an additional £5.90 (Recommended). I will gladly refund/replace any shrimp losses upon production of reasonable evidence using this method of delivery.

Shrimp are sub-adult approx 1cm which will give you maximum life with them.

The photos are of my shrimp, selectively bred by me to produce this vibrant red colouration from stock that are graded as Sakura and Fire-Red, the offspring of which are for sale.

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/bungy1982/SHRIMP/

Mature female
IMG_1343-1.jpg

Mature female
IMG_1108.jpg

Berried female
DSCN2410.jpg

2 x Males
IMG_1352.jpg

A typical order ready to be processed.
DSCN2446.jpg

Luke, Sorry for late response - I didnt receive notification in my email that responses are waiting.
Unfortunately its just not cost effective to post 5 shrimp. Minimum for Next day special is 10 shrimp. Minimum for free delivery is 20.

Bungy

Hi Bungy,

Can you please PM your details for me to send payment via paypal. I'll just go for 20 at the moment as I'm not sure how they'll settle with my current sock. I'll go for the free P&P if that's ok as I'm a cheap-skate!!!
smile.gif

Curiosity...
Thank you for the informative feedback, its always useful to know how my shrimp are doing in other keepers tanks. There is certainly strong evidence to suggest that by keeping in a particular environment will produce much better colouration and not just down to genetics alone. Mine for example I would say 80% would reach Sakura grade at the very least when left to mature in my own tanks. Perhaps the Red Astax crumb helps to promote the colouration which I feed extensively and would thoroughly recommend as a food to anyone keeping these shrimp, available from TA Aquaculture.

Bungy

Totally agree. That's why I didn't want it to come across as a criticism. Although I would say that seeing as the shrimps I've had from you are all kept in the same conditions (same tank). Free from predators, high quality food, regular small water changes. That the colour variation I've seen is genetic based because 2 females did get close to the pictures. If I were you I'd be removing those 20% each week that don't show the colour advertised here. You'll end up with a truer breeding colony over time and with the speed of their lifecycle it wont hurt your sales. :D

Thanks for the food reference by the way. I'll check it out next time I buy some.

I was going to ask if you would do 15 for £10 posted, is that not possible? 20 would work out to more than I wanted to spend if I'm honest.

Just gonna throw this in here...

The shrimp I bought(15 or so) were packed very well, there was what I thought at first a leak in the bag but that was just some water already in the container. The shrimp were like ghosts after opening them and I allowed them to drip acclimatise for an hour with the lights off. After releasing them they went straight to my peacock moss to hide, after realising my tank was just for them they begun to spread out. Now a week later they are back red and loving their new tank(I think).

Any tips I can give someone who's getting these, get moss. They REALLY love moss

I have a tight over the filter intake also, debris gets stuck on it and they just love harvesting it up. I feed them Hikari Shrimp Cuisine 4 times a week and a piece of courgette on Sundays.

Love these little guys haha

Hi Bungy sent that payment last night mate looking forward to receiving them p n p details included in pm and attached with payment

Cheers bud

Interested in 10-15. Please PM me with price and paypal address. Thanks.

Recieved cherry shrimp... All look great too plus couple extra baby's too... Great communication.... And advice, excellently packaged... Postman was truly amazed he was delivering a live fish parcel as it was excellently labelled 'live fish'

Highly recommended seller and shall certainly be ordering from again

hi there i would to buy 25 red cherry shrimp please, i live in Hampshire so i can come and collect if that is easier.
Kind Regards

Damien

I'd love to take 20 mate and will go for the next day delivery for the peace of mind :D .

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back