High Grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thank you for your reply, I would be after about 10-15 mixed, also Is it to much to ask to chuck a bit of moss in.. ? :) thanks

Hello

I would like to buy 18 shrimps please..Please PM me

Thanks

Edit: Payment sent

Hello, I am very interested in about 20-30 if that's okay with delivery too.
Just not long set up a shrimp cube and a friend told me you have some for sale at good price's so jump on here right away :)

Woody, thanks for your enquiry. As per my Ad, shrimp are 75p each plus £5.90 guaranteed next day delivery. I can do up to 50 shrimp in one package.

Kindly paypal to [email protected]

I will need your full postal address please together with a day you would like to receive the shrimp. The package will require a signature.

Kindly let me know.

Bungy

I would like to order 20 please which I saw a post below of the same amount for £20.90 ? So I will be making a payment to your PayPal, I will leave a note with the order with my address and name.. Thank you :) And any day will do :) always someone in

Check your PMs!

just picked up my shrimp, top man, top shrimp.

buy, buy, buy.

riffraff

Hi All

I just want to leave feedback for Bungy for our transaction:

He is such a trustworthy person, shrimps are posted as promised. Very good communications, all my questions as a newbie been replied promptly. And there was a slightly problem but Bungy has handled it very well.

Really recommend to buy from Bungy, worth value for the money, especially all the good information he is willing to share.

Thank you so much for this.

Hello everyone,

I would just like to say that I am very happy with the Cherry Shrimp I revived today from Bungy
All the shrimp came very healthy and are showing nice bright coloring, Another thing I was very happy with was the advice given to me from Bungy about keeping my shrimp happy and healthy, I would recommend buying from Bungy, I know if I every needed some more shrimp to come back.. Five star rating *****

Do you have any left

One or two, yeah! :lol:

As in one or two thousand. Seriously, I picked mine up from him last night, he has loads left, and a nice fish-house. (Well, shrimp-house, with a few fish as well!), Oh and a superb 8' Malawi tank which is stunning.

I would certainly recommend you buy from him, very professional. I would also suggest that you get your post count over 10, so you can use the Private Messaging system, and drop him a PM.

Hi! Do you still have any available? I'm looking to order 20-30. I can make a PayPal payment straight away.

Cheers!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back