Bungy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: High grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red
Quantity for sale: 1000+
Reason for Sale: To cover running costs of fish house
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: 75p each, larger orders negotiable
Postage & Packaging: RM Next day £5.90 - First class FREE when weather warms up.

Kindly note free delivery is via RM 1st Class post and not guaranteed therefore I accept no responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged goods/livestock however for Guaranteed next day delivery kindly add an additional £5.90 (Recommended). I will gladly refund/replace any shrimp losses upon production of reasonable evidence using this method of delivery.

Shrimp are sub-adult approx 1cm which will give you maximum life with them.

The photos are of my shrimp, selectively bred by me to produce this vibrant red colouration from stock that are graded as Sakura and Fire-Red, the offspring of which are for sale.

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/bungy1982/SHRIMP/

Mature female
IMG_1343-1.jpg

Mature female
IMG_1108.jpg

Berried female
DSCN2410.jpg

2 x Males
IMG_1352.jpg

A typical order ready to be processed.
DSCN2446.jpg

Livestock: High grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red
Quantity for sale: 1000+
Reason for Sale: To cover running costs of fish house
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: 75p each, larger orders negotiable
Postage & Packaging: RM Next day £5.90 - First class FREE when weather warms up.

Kindly note free delivery is via RM 1st Class post and not guaranteed therefore I accept no responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged goods/livestock however for Guaranteed next day delivery kindly add an additional £5.90 (Recommended). I will gladly refund/replace any shrimp losses upon production of reasonable evidence using this method of delivery.

Shrimp are sub-adult approx 1cm which will give you maximum life with them.

The photos are of my shrimp, selectively bred by me to produce this vibrant red colouration from stock that are graded as Sakura and Fire-Red, the offspring of which are for sale.

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/bungy1982/SHRIMP/

So 1st Class rm is not an option yet? Thanks

Hello, I am very interested in about 20-30 if that's okay with delivery too.
Just not long set up a shrimp cube and a friend told me you have some for sale at good price's so jump on here right away :)

Just not long set up a shrimp cube and a friend told me you have some for sale at good price's so jump on here right away :)

See you found your way here then ;)

Looking to set up a shrimp tank in a few weeks, so hopefully you'll still have some left then.

Woody, thanks for your enquiry. As per my Ad, shrimp are 75p each plus £5.90 guaranteed next day delivery. I can do up to 50 shrimp in one package.

Kindly paypal to [email protected]

I will need your full postal address please together with a day you would like to receive the shrimp. The package will require a signature.

Kindly let me know.

Bungy

Hiya bungy, u advertised also via aquarist classified? I'm def interested still haven't got round to getting the shrimp tank sorted :(

How much for 20?

Jojouk - Thanks for your enquiry, 20 shrimp will be £20.90 delivered by guaranteed next day pre 1pm. You will get a generous mix of Sakura and Fire Reds, Male and Female.

Kindly paypal to [email protected] I will need your full postal address and a day you would like the shrimp delivered. The package will require a signature.

Kindly let me know.

Bungy

Looking to set up a shrimp tank in a few weeks, so hopefully you'll still have some left then.

CezzaXV, just give me a shout when you are ready.

Bungy

Hi,

I've just sold all of my juvies from my growing out tank but have a full grown female apisto pebas in there - is she likely to eat them? I never see her (constantly in hiding) and it would be nice to have a few of these little fellas in there :) Thanks

[/quote]

So 1st Class rm is not an option yet? Thanks
[/quote]

t4ppo,

I will certainly be offering the FREE delivery once the weather warms up a bit. At present I like to add a heat pack to keep the shrimp warm during transit however this adds weight to the package and it would be unfair on the shrimp to try and limit the amount of water to qualify for 1st class postage. No problem when the weather warms up but I have in the past had a couple of packages go missing and delayed a day resulting in a few losses. At least with the special deliver option you are guaranteed they will arrive on time, the package is trackable and I will quite happily refund/replace any losses using this method of delivery.

Hope this helps.
Bungy

Hi,

I've just sold all of my juvies from my growing out tank but have a full grown female apisto pebas in there - is she likely to eat them? I never see her (constantly in hiding) and it would be nice to have a few of these little fellas in there :) Thanks

Sammy, your Dolly would indeed view the shrimp as a tasty snack if it was able to catch them....as indeed would most fish! The Apisto grows to around 7cm but an adult shrimp 2-3cm - it is unlikely they would bother an adult Cherry but as youngsters there may be a risk. To limit the risk it is always best to have a heavily planted tank, especially with a good bunch of Java moss, the shrimp love this and spend a lot of time grazing the algae on it. The shrimp grow rapidly through and reach maturity at around 2-3 months old. The required water params for your Dolly will be fine for the shrimp.

I hope this helps.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back