Hi!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not...you have a place here...perhaps you can teach others here how to improve their tanks
I may, thank you.
But, dont think this forum is a good fit for me.
Thats fine, it happens- cant be all to everyone.

Thank you for your welcome. I do appreciate it.
Let me explain what I meant:
On day one, one of your moderators was so sensitive of their ego and authority that they threatened to "take action against me" `lol! Ive been on ( and am on) many aquarium forums for plants, fish, specialty/niche forums.
Huh? What? Im rude and "challenging authority" for asking a question on how they chose a group of medications over another? When a member of a forum cant ask another member ( who cares if they are a moderator.) why they are choosing a protocol of meds over another-- that is a problem. We are adults here. We should be able to describe our thinking, allow the OP to see the workings of those thoughts, and make a decision on information given.
OP should also be able to see alternatives to what is given. The policy appears to be that you only give an issue one opinion and all questions to this opinion by other members need to be discussed through PM. What? Are we in kindergarten? So fragile and incapable of synthesizing differing opinions and making intellectual choices here that we stifle conversation and questions before a member asking a question.
Bizarre.
All healthy forums stay that way by the guidance of their moderators. If these moderators are more concerned about their authority and challenges to their opinions- these forums ( as you should well know) wont last in today climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back