Hi My Name Is Craig And I'm And Alcoho............

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hi just read the whole thing in the bath lol, really enjoyed it. Looks like a vefy nice start to your journey into the addiction. Jelous of the 0 tds too, cant get mine below 1

now bens imagining seffie imagining :lol: :lol:

Hi just read the whole thing in the bath lol, really enjoyed it. Looks like a vefy nice start to your journey into the addiction. Jelous of the 0 tds too, cant get mine below 1

Thanks for that Ben hopefully the rest of this escapade will be as enjoying. Also, I wouldn't lose any sleep over a TDS of 1, I think my meter is acurate to +/- 1TDS so mine could be 1 also :D

Thanks for that Ben hopefully the rest of this escapade will be as enjoying. Also, I wouldn't lose any sleep over a TDS of 1, I think my meter is acurate to +/- 1TDS so mine could be 1 also :D

i just wanted to join the picture club :lol:

i just wanted to join the picture club :lol:

Buy a smaller flow restrictor to slow the flow through your DI, they are only £3 from Osmotics ;)

Sorry for not providing any updates but life has been hectic as my 11 year old Autistic son was attacked by a feelow pupil and neighbour of ours last Friday and sorting that out has took priority (It all sounds like doom and gloom on here at the moment -_- ) Anyway that's all sorted so....

CUC are arriving today and my Boxer shrimp is still in the tank as I'm really struggling to get him out. I'm going to have remove some of the aquascape I think to get him but I didn't want to as It never seems to go back the same :/

The Boxer shrimp shed on Monday so is now sporting a pair of claws again :D

Everything is runnignok for now but one of my torch corals did get a bit damaged by the shrimp when I attempted to catch him yesterday :sad:

Anyway, I must press on and get this Shrinp out and carry out a water change before the new stock arrives, L8rz as my son would say :lol:

Oh, that must have been awful for him - have the school dealt with it?

Seffie x

The school have been brilliant, nothing short of. Their hands are tied somewhat with disapline towards the Child that hit my son as the police and social services are involved, The family are already well know to both :rolleyes:

We live in a very quiet street that over looks Cannock Chase, it's a lovely area and we love it here but this one family moved in around 8 years ago and have caused a lot of trouble on and off, They go for a year or so keeping themselves to themselves and then just upset someone out of the Blue, well last Friday appears to have been our turn. I tried to speak to the father but it turn nasty very quickly, so there was going to be no resolution as far as I could see especially as his son was shouting that I was an F'ing Paedo C*** and the father couldn't have cared less, The kids are feral, the parents couldn't care less and going 10 rounds with the dad was not going to solve anything so we called the police, the council (they are one of 3 council tennants in our street) and the school. Unfortunately for the son who attacked my boy, he had come outside of his house to shout the abuse at me and was still in school uniform, I beleive it was the school that contacted social services.

Hopefully this will be the final straw for them.

I'll do a tank update later, to lighten the mood :D

Ok, so I'm a little late with an update but there's not much to tell really. My new CUC arrived last Friday and that was another stressful day as I realised I was not really kitted up for aclimatising 8 bags of livestock, so I did them 2 bags at a time I started at 10am and the last bags was release at just gone 7pm :zz

So I've added:
2 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Peppermint Shrimp ( not seen much of him tbh)
1 Pistol Shrimp (again not around much but you can see him at night digging around at the back of the tank)
1 Emerald Crab
5 Nass Snails
10 Turbo Smails
1 Yellow Watchman Gobie

The Pistol Shrimp is one Trigger happy dude, firing at anything that comes anywhere near him -_-

The Crab is a busy fellow, he doesn't acheive much in a day but never stops picking

Then there's the YWG, he's a very pale yellow with a couple of dark lines, he doesn't seem very settled at all and I don't think he's aquainted himself with the pistol shrimp. He woories me a little tbh.

Here's a couple of pics anyway:

DSC000281.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

tank looking great :good: hope your son is ok :good: year 7 is very easy but hard at the same time. because the kids are young bullying happens but when you get to y9 everyone is mature (most) and you will find that bullying stops. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back