Hi--I'm a newbie from Tucson, AZ

anniem

Reaction score
:D How's everybody today?
I am interested in Central American Cichlids, planted aquaria, and getting tanks at yard sales. I have one terrarium and 8 aquaria running and am planning to start another 55 gal soon. Just need lights from Home Depot :)

Great to be aboard!
Anniem

HI anniem, welcome to the forum they call fish. Don't sound much like a newbie too me :lol: Tis my second day here, the 'gang' seem great and easy to talk to - have fun :fun:

I'm learning by the minute - I can even say 'siclids' now :D

hi and welcome to the house of fun lol :crazy: :fun: :thumbs:

Good to have another cichlid person on the forum, cichlidmaster was getting lonely :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you'll soon settle into this mad place we call home :)

slt said:
hi and welcome to the house of fun lol :crazy: :fun: :thumbs:
Welcome to the House of Fun
Now I've come of age
Welcome to the House of Fun
Welcome to the lion's den
Temptation's on his way
Welcome to the House of

:fun:

Hi and welcome to the Mad(fish)house,

Have fun im sure you will like it here

whacky

Anniem, welcome to the forum. Nice to see someone else from stateside. I'm from Michigan. See you around the site.

Hello and Welcome
You will find there's a mixture of experience on this site and there's someone on here that will know something when you have a concern.
Our resident flora and fauna expert is Rose. She's pure evil by the way so hold onto your soul.(only kiddin) :lol: She is part of a twin, I don't know which is worse Rose or the other one........ :p :p
As you may have already gathered we have a "dry" sense of British humour on this site. The name of the game is to enjoy!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :fun: :fun: :crazy:

Geeez Dragon you ruin all my fun :( :p :lol: YEA another state side!!!!! GL and I get excited wen there's someone else state side on the board. Welcome to the board hope you have fun....Rose (I'm in Washington)

They always ferget me...I'M STATESIDE TOO...REMEMBER?????

Oh well :D :D :D

WELCOME and have fun

Most reactions

trending

Back