hi, i am bob

ultimate bob farley

Reaction score
hello everyone. i have been into fish for about 23 years. i still love the hobby! i hope to learn even more, get some good ideas, and just see what others are doing with their tanks. i only have 3 tanks now. i keep a 110g with a discus, festivum, callichthys, huge clown loach, black ghost and 3 leaffish. i also keep a 36 hex with an angel, apisto borelli, and a talking cat. and last i keep a 10 gallon with a percula clownfish and a flame goby.though through the years i have kept many other fish. this forum looks very promising. ;)

Welcome Bob! I am Shannon, a.k.a FishHeads. I am a goldfish and Beta freak, yet I have Gouramis, mollies, Danios and Guppies too. :D Hope you enjoy your posting time here! ;) :nod:

Sure is. Welcome Bob. Nice tanks you got there. Apisto Borelli *droolsss....*. Feel free to discuss anything and everything about fish here. :)
:hi:

Welcome to the forums bob :hi:

:hi: Bob

U should find any question u ased been answered here!

:hi: Bob,
This board is 1 of a kind. I'm new myself and have found answeres to all of my questions so far. Hope you enjoy yourself and nice tanks.
:cool:

Hi UBF and welcome to the forum :hi:

It's always a pleasure to welcome an old hand at fishkeeping to the forum. :cool: This is a great place with lots of friendly fish folks and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

I hope you'll join us in helping some of the newbies get started. That's fun too, and your skills and knowledge are needed. :nod:

Hi Bob! Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is wonderful and most helpful. Hope to see ya around.

Nooo Joshua, he said Discus! lol, just kidding. Welcome Bob!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back