hi, i am bob

ultimate bob farley

Reaction score
hello everyone. i have been into fish for about 23 years. i still love the hobby! i hope to learn even more, get some good ideas, and just see what others are doing with their tanks. i only have 3 tanks now. i keep a 110g with a discus, festivum, callichthys, huge clown loach, black ghost and 3 leaffish. i also keep a 36 hex with an angel, apisto borelli, and a talking cat. and last i keep a 10 gallon with a percula clownfish and a flame goby.though through the years i have kept many other fish. this forum looks very promising. ;)

Welcome Bob! I am Shannon, a.k.a FishHeads. I am a goldfish and Beta freak, yet I have Gouramis, mollies, Danios and Guppies too. :D Hope you enjoy your posting time here! ;) :nod:

Sure is. Welcome Bob. Nice tanks you got there. Apisto Borelli *droolsss....*. Feel free to discuss anything and everything about fish here. :)
:hi:

Welcome to the forums bob :hi:

:hi: Bob

U should find any question u ased been answered here!

:hi: Bob,
This board is 1 of a kind. I'm new myself and have found answeres to all of my questions so far. Hope you enjoy yourself and nice tanks.
:cool:

Hi UBF and welcome to the forum :hi:

It's always a pleasure to welcome an old hand at fishkeeping to the forum. :cool: This is a great place with lots of friendly fish folks and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

I hope you'll join us in helping some of the newbies get started. That's fun too, and your skills and knowledge are needed. :nod:

Hi Bob! Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is wonderful and most helpful. Hope to see ya around.

Nooo Joshua, he said Discus! lol, just kidding. Welcome Bob!

Most reactions

Back