Hi Everyone

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
hi guys, some familiar faces around here, for those of you that don't know me i used to be round on this forum a couple of years back but have had some time out. just popped in to say hi and see how you are all doing? :D

Miss who? :lol: Welcome back, don't be such a stranger!

yeah yeah..... be nice or i won't come out to play!!! ;)

Welcome back. Does this mean your back in the hobby, or is it a passing visit?

back in the hobby, just moved house and set up a tank again and it got me thinking of you guys so i thought i'd drop in and see how you're all doing.

put a post up in the new tanks section about the new set up.

Wow!!... and welcome to the forum.... :lol: How nice to see ya!.... you'll meet some nice people around here.... Hope you plan to stay!.... (a newby with 14,000 posts)

aaaah not even 13k, you exaggerate :blush: lol

can't get used to the new layout of the forum..... looks odd, and we never used to have general chat (although i think it's an improvement!)

We have a few skin options on the bottom, IP Board Classic Blue does a pretty good imitation of the old look. General Chat is one of the things we have added, glad you like it!

i'm sure i'll get used to it!

so anyway how are you all doing, I'm OK, been a bit up and down the last few years to say the least but I'm kind-of evening out now.

had a bit of a rubbish time with my health which is one of the main reasons we let the tanks slide, got diagnosed earlier this year with MS which is kind of positive as at least now I know what's wrong with me I can learn to manage it. so I'm just starting to get back on the straight and narrow.

Ian and I got married this summer which was fab and we've just moved house to York which is more convenient for my work and the house is better for me as I have dodgy legs nowadays and the stairs in the old house were really becoming a problem. however the new house is lovely and we're really enjoying it, feeling so much better about life recently so keeping positive.

Looking forward to getting back into fish, we've been giddy over setting up the tank again all weekend.

hi chesterscot, how u doing?

also - getting annoyed trying to change my avatar, it won't work for some reason so just trying something here.... excuse me a minute! 37630_412535835078_623010078_5125273_4285929_n.jpg

ah, that's more like it!

Welcome back, you've been missed :)

Congrats to you and Ian too :good:

What do you think of the F1 season so far??

Hi Minxfishy - well I'm pleased to see Hamilton out in the lead although I dunno if he can hold off the red bulls until the end of the year. i think it's more by luck (or making the best of what you've got) that he's there rather than out and out pace! been a good season so far, plenty of excitement and most of it on-track which is what i like to see, although we still have the team rules/ferrari saga rumbling on....

we went to silverstone last year for the F1 race by the way, was awesome!

Be interesting to see how the Red Bulls perform after the tighter regulations on the wings come in at Monza :shifty: I was sceptical about the no re-fuelling this year, but so far, like you say, its been a good season and doesnt seem to have affected the races.

Always good to see a Brit outfront, but if anyone else has to win it Mark Webber gets my backing, so long as its not Vettel I dont care :lol: Still fuming about him taking Button out at Spa :grr:

Anyway, glad to see you back in the fish keeping game, wonder how many tanks you will get back up to :S

yeah that's pretty much my view as well, as long as it's not Alonso or Vettel then I'm happy with anyone but in order of preference from the other title contenders it's Hamilton, Button, Webber for me!

we think it'll just be two - we're setting up the main tank in the dining room and we have a little 35l tank in reasonably good nick that we think we might set up in Ian's office although that's only after the main tank is cycled, stocked and running OK! think that was one of the problems before was we just had too much to keep on top of and with my health I can't risk over-stretching myself for time as I'll just get really poorly. So it's got to be low maintenance - low hassle!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back