Hey All ! New To Forums But Not Fish Keeping : Uk !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Vspeck23

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, My names Stu or vspeck23 is my handle. im 18 years old i live in the midlands in the uk and i have kept fish through out my life from when i was a little child. 

I have mainly kept freshwater and tropical fish i have never had the chance to keep marine fish. I have had all kinds of fish such as Danio, tetra, gouramis, cichlids, fan tales , mollys , gold fish- shabumpkins , barbs, Siamese fighters etc, the list goes on.

welcomeani.gif
to TFF, Stu!
Do you have any tanks at the moment? The voyeurs amongst us love details and pictures if you have any!

Mamashack said:
welcomeani.gif
to TFF, Stu!
Do you have any tanks at the moment? The voyeurs amongst us love details and pictures if you have any!

Yes i have my personal tank witch i put some tiger barbs in today will post a photo below, and we have a communal tank downstairs with a few angel fish and glass fish, and some bottom feeders 

10544403_10204378095960897_1674029517024841566_n.jpg

Have to admit im a good photographer but when it comes to aquatic photography im terrible...

Looking good! Hopefully they will colour up a bit more once they are settled.
Is it a mature tank or a new one?

welcomeani.gif
to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here. I love tiger barbs though I've never had any myself ^.^

Mamashack said:
Looking good! Hopefully they will colour up a bit more once they are settled.
Is it a mature tank or a new one?
i hope so too , and its a new tank :)
Ninjouzata said:
welcomeani.gif
to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here. I love tiger barbs though I've never had any myself ^.^
thank you !, and yes same its my first time officially keeping them my self so will have to do some reading up on them ! :D 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back