help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Stern

Reaction score
I have a 55 gallon tank W/ 5 zebra danios, 1 dwarf gourami, 1 fire gourami, 1 male swordtail, 2 female swordtails, and 3 supposed male rosy barbs... this morning when i went to feed them i noticed that there was a cluster of eggs attached to the side of the glass and another cluster on a plant. I was just wondering what the eggs could be from and what to do with them....Any advice would help thanks :D

gouramis build bubble nests [ eggs at the waters surface], and swordtails are live bearers so count them out .

I thought danios were egg scatterers , but I'm not so sure . don't know about the rosies

As has already been said, gouramies are bubble-nesters and swordtails are livebearers. Danios and rosy barbs are both egg-scatterers so it wouldn't be them either. Basicaly, I'd go for the snail idea...

Thanks for the help......i completely counted out snails i got 2 ramshorn snails the other day. That must be what it is

if they are snail eggs should i take them out or will i be overun with snails.. and or will my other fish just eat the eggs, they haven't been going near the eggs

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back