Help!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Amr

Reaction score
Hi, i have a bunch of tetras and was away from home yesterday and there was a power cut for about 9 hours. All my fish are turning more black and dying! What do i do?!

Any chance of pictures of the fish?

What are your water parameters? Did you perform a 75%+ emergency water change? That would be my number 1 recommendation at this point. I can’t suggest medication, because I’m not sure what exactly is the issue at this point...

Fish turning black usually indicates a huge ammonia spike. What are your ammonia readings?

Any chance of pictures of the fish?

What are your water parameters? Did you perform a 75%+ emergency water change? That would be my number 1 recommendation at this point. I can’t suggest medication, because I’m not sure what exactly is the issue at this point...

Fish turning black usually indicates a huge ammonia spike. What are your ammonia readings?
Yep, im not too sure its my bfs tank that we just moved and so im not too sur eon how it works yet, will call him and get him to check everying but they seem to be quickly dying..

Attachments

• 20201207_091710.jpg
    20201207_091710.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 20201207_091557.jpg
    20201207_091557.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 77
Keep doing daily 50-75% water changes for the time being. How are they doing today? Did the first water change help?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back