HELP PLEASE My guppy is going to die

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Indigo_Betta

Reaction score
There is something wrong with my female guppy. When I woke up this morning, she had a bent spine and was having a hard time swimming. She was very gaunt and has loss of color. I took her out of the main tank and put her in a plastic bin with warm water and water conditioner. Her spine was really bent and she didn’t look to good, but she was perfectly normal last night. After about 2 hours of being in the bin, I checked on her and her spine was almost straight. she still was very skinny though, and now her scales are beginning to look like they are coming off. And just a few minutes ago, I saw that her poop is pinkish red, and I’m worried that means blood in her poop. I have been thinking maybe it is TB, but if it is, will it spread to the rest of my guppies? Please help!

She probably has some sort of internal infection or parasite. I would probably euthanize her and keep a close eye on your others

don't write the entire thing in bold, its hard enough reading this new site as it is.
use paragraphs to make it easier to follow.

post some pictures and a short video of the fish.

tell us what the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH of the tank water is.

tell us how long the tank has been set up for.
tell us how long you have had the fish for.
tell us what other fish are in the tank.
tell us how often you clean the tank and how you do it.

don't write the entire thing in bold, its hard enough reading this new site as it is.
use paragraphs to make it easier to follow.

post some pictures and a short video of the fish.

tell us what the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH of the tank water is.

tell us how long the tank has been set up for.
tell us how long you have had the fish for.
tell us what other fish are in the tank.
tell us how often you clean the tank and how you do it.
It was TB, and idk why it all happened in bold, it just typed that way. She died four days ago. I am 98% sure it was TB cause she had all the symptoms for it and everything.

I am keeping a close eye on the others, and they are in a divided ten gallon tank with 3 girls on one side and 3 boys on the other.

ammonia: 0

nitrites: 0

nitrates: 5

thank you for your suggestions but she is gone.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back