Help, not sure what has happened to my corydora

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

z09050

Reaction score
My Cory has not got any barbels, noticed this when I got him. He has not been moving around and is breathing very fast. I think he is weak because before this he was rolling around without control. He looks a lot paler then my other cories (Water parameters if needed)
PH 7
Ammonia 0
Nitrites 0

Attachments

• 9A049866-D74D-4079-8820-3DA2C4DE20B1.jpeg
    9A049866-D74D-4079-8820-3DA2C4DE20B1.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 121
His breathing has slowed down but he is now leaning against the tank. I’m very worried. :no:

Attachments

• 17C640D4-9CEC-4B06-A04B-F38F7C4ED416.jpeg
    17C640D4-9CEC-4B06-A04B-F38F7C4ED416.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 117
Switched off the aquarium lights, he seems to have positioned himself better I’ll keep you all updated.

Alright will do, thanks or the fast reply and your help!

Switched off the aquarium lights, he seems to have positioned himself better I’ll keep you all updated.
Unfortunately he passed away.. I suspected shimmying disease shortly after posting the thread, thanks to Barry Tetra for helping me

I have lost a few myself. Many years ago I had 6 tanks going, made plenty of mistakes back then. It is nice to have this forum, I try and learn from everyone here. I currenty have a 55 gallon tetra tank, 30 gallon shrimp and guppy tank and a 30 gallon turtle tank that I have two red ear sliders that I rasied from newborns. They are now 26 years old.

It was 35l, with perfect water parameters
For future reference, "perfect water perimeters" is not gonna suffice. The best way we can help is to have the actual numbers :)

I have lost a few myself. Many years ago I had 6 tanks going, made plenty of mistakes back then. It is nice to have this forum, I try and learn from everyone here. I currenty have a 55 gallon tetra tank, 30 gallon shrimp and guppy tank and a 30 gallon turtle tank that I have two red ear sliders that I rasied from newborns. They are now 26 years old.
Sound like nice setups you have

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back