Help! !new Fish Eating All My Other Fish!

beany_bot

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Loch Lomond, Scotland.
GOLLY I went to my lfs today and bought a new fish and its constantly eating the other fish in my tank!! Also I fear it may outgrow my tank? can someone please ID it for me please at the link below.

thanks guys!

New Fish
 
Cor, nice to see that LFS are stocking SuperMarine. Carcharodon carcharias are notorius for eating your tankmates. Minimum aquarium size is about 50,000 gallons, and about 8,000kg of live rock is required. They must not be hand fed, unless you don't like your hand, and they are extremely territorial. Bring him into my Vet surgery tomorrow, and I will take a look at him.

Emma TB
 
perhaps you could try him with some cleaner fish ?? He wont eat them and they will give his teeth and gums a little polish ready for his next meal ??

Moon wrasse, Labroides phthirophagus, Labroides dimidiatus are a couple of choices, he will love you for it ! Dental hygene is impotant to a fishy like him.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top