Help Me Please

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
I have been looking for information about turtles but there just isn't any decent websites with the right details

i want a musk turtle, i have the tank and a heater. i have a Juwel filter which is not suitable because it is tall.

can someone please suggest a filter which would work if the tank was half full?
also, i need to know if i need a UV light for the Musk turtle, as i have read that it hardly ever basks.
would i be able to have a few fish with it? i know it depends on the turtle's aggression, but it would be nice for some opinions.


thanks :D
 
I have been looking for information about turtles but there just isn't any decent websites with the right details

i want a musk turtle, i have the tank and a heater. i have a Juwel filter which is not suitable because it is tall.

can someone please suggest a filter which would work if the tank was half full?
also, i need to know if i need a UV light for the Musk turtle, as i have read that it hardly ever basks.
would i be able to have a few fish with it? i know it depends on the turtle's aggression, but it would be nice for some opinions.


thanks :D

Jamie you should speak to Joshy, I am sure I read about him having musk turtles on a sub forum, maybe the inverts section, I can't remember
 

Most reactions

Back
Top