001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.gif

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

:D
Spring time is coming and a pond is one of our main priorities for our new house. We have the makings of an old one there that the previous owners converted to a water feature because they had grand children...

I know which one I want - but will let you all help me decide...

*EDIT*
Poo! How the hell do I get pictures up on the poll?

Seven is my fav because it has more of a natural flow to it. I like the bending curvy nature of it as well.
Now- for an "odd" pond- Number 3. I like the upright one made of bricks. But seven is my fav.
You chose seven didnt you? ;)

i like 7 too for the same reason. But I like the bridge in pic 5.

I chose 7... Will be a hell of a lot of work but what the heck :)

It wopuld be pretty cool to have a flowform fountain going into it. Here is a link taliking about them.

Here is a pic from the link
nmb.jpg

There is a bit more info and better pics of what it is around, but I am too lazy to look them up :unsure:

But #7 is the nicest looking, should only take an hour or two to set it up eh? :p

Can't wait to see pictures of it when your done

I am going to be digging a pond also, however being in London it has to be extra small! Without the space I'm going for the simplicity yet (in my opinion) beauty of 2 :thumbs:

I think that option 8

DCP_0313c.jpg

or option 9

fish_lakeA.jpg

would look nicer IMO :p but like you say, space may be a problem. :D

ste :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But strangely - I'd be able to stick that in my garden...

:crazy:
I wish!

at it's biggest part (where the pong is doing) it's 40ft by 40ft minimum. Although I could have a really long pond.

we have a corner house y'see and if we got rid of the trees and bushes currently in there at the moment it is one helluva large garden.

May post some pics later...

I'd say option 5 because of the bridge (not red though :sick:) I have a bridge over my Koi ppond and there is nothing like sitting on it and admiring your fish and feeding them. :D

:) Personally I would build a stream like pond that runs in circular manner into a large pool and have the bridge over the stream looking onto the pool, so the fish swim underneath you.

Good Luck

Lets see a pic of the place it would be going first.

See like pic 5 though nice... the bridge looks retarted going into a fence...

K show us what we have to work with here
{adrinal flicks his wrist]

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back