Help me identify my fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Think it’s a pretty good match as long as you have quite neutral ph but as with any cichlid tank it can go south pretty quick so keep an eye on them

Think it’s a pretty good match as long as you have quite neutral ph but as with any cichlid tank it can go south pretty quick so keep an eye on them
That's good to know I'll keep an eye on them my main concern is the size of the green terror but I have a 100 litre tank he can grow in if I need to

How big is the tank they are all in now?

How big is the tank they are all in now?
They are in a 75 gallon which I know is ok for a jd and a green terror but will be moving them to a 200 gallon or at the smallest 175 in a few months once I get a flowerhorn

Cool :) I was going to say I'd want them in the 180 - is the FH going in the 75?

One thing you could do to plan is some dither fish for them. Some big central american tetras would work nice but they are super hard to find as no one really imports them. Silver dollars could be a good fall back or if you dont mind breaking the biotope big barbs (not Tinfoils though).

Wills

Cool :) I was going to say I'd want them in the 180 - is the FH going in the 75?

One thing you could do to plan is some dither fish for them. Some big central american tetras would work nice but they are super hard to find as no one really imports them. Silver dollars could be a good fall back or if you dont mind breaking the biotope big barbs (not Tinfoils though).

Wills
It's not set in stone yet but my friend is moving house so I'm holding his flowerhorn in the 75 gal for 2 months then hes taking it back then after that I'm either going to sell the red terror once its larger and try and breed the jd in one tank and the green terror in another or keep the 75 as a back up if the fish start fighting

It's not set in stone yet but my friend is moving house so I'm holding his flowerhorn in the 75 gal for 2 months then hes taking it back then after that I'm either going to sell the red terror once its larger and try and breed the jd in one tank and the green terror in another or keep the 75 as a back up if the fish start fightin

Wills
What do you think about a 75 gal with a jack dempsey a green terror and maybe some barbs

It's not set in stone yet but my friend is moving house so I'm holding his flowerhorn in the 75 gal for 2 months then hes taking it back then after that I'm either going to sell the red terror once its larger and try and breed the jd in one tank and the green terror in another or keep the 75 as a back up if the fish start fighting
Interesting plan :) Breeding adds a whole new dimension to it though!

Most reactions

trending

Back