Help Identify A Fish

Se7enUK

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Lincolnshire, UK
Can someone please help me identify this fish, I have two of them and they were classed as 'halfbacks" by the LFS but can't find any info on them???
 
well their many half beaks and searching photo would give you a helping hand.

Here though is the most common type
thumb_bluehalfbeaks1.jpg

Dermogenys pusillus

nomorhamphus_liemi.jpg

Nomorhamphus

237d.jpg

Hemirhamphodon pogonognathus

These are what are usually seen, but their many others out there.
 
I have taken a photo, eventually managed to get him as he tends to disappear into the floating plants!!

fish351080826hj8.jpg
 
I have taken a photo, eventually managed to get him as he tends to disappear into the floating plants!!

fish351080826hj8.jpg

i saw those at my local Walmart labeld as Golden Wonder Killiefish...in shape and size very similar to a Madagascan Rainbow I had but the coloration was different. i'd say it's a Killiefish, but that's not my specialty :blush:
 
Just to back everyone else up it a Golden Wonder Killiefish / Panchax
 

Most reactions

Back
Top