Tory Fish Crazy Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 299 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Hull, East Yorkshire Aug 22, 2009 #16 agreed with geoff1991! Love this!!
natalie265 Fish Crazy Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 312 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Salt Lake City, UT Aug 22, 2009 #17 Anybody know if catfish and dogfish are compatible?
N ncspuppy New Member Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 22, 2009 #18 Funny stuff.
divegirl Fishaholic Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 600 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB Aug 22, 2009 #19 Personally, although I find them compatible....I have never found a tank big enough for them!!!! A three seater sofa seems to work though!!!!
Personally, although I find them compatible....I have never found a tank big enough for them!!!! A three seater sofa seems to work though!!!!
mixmaster jay Fish Gatherer Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location chesterfield derbyshire Aug 22, 2009 #20 lmao hehe awesome thread nice tank star what are you thinking of stocking in it i have a nice catfish for sale lol (a real one )
lmao hehe awesome thread nice tank star what are you thinking of stocking in it i have a nice catfish for sale lol (a real one )
star4 Fish Connoisseur Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 6,367 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location GB Aug 22, 2009 #21 Hi Jay, have seen your catfish and fallen in luuuuuuuurrrrrrrvvvvvvv so has my 2 year old lol, Unfortunately I already have plans for that tank, cichlids so I cant have the cat sorry lol unless I manage to get another rio 400 for under £60.
Hi Jay, have seen your catfish and fallen in luuuuuuuurrrrrrrvvvvvvv so has my 2 year old lol, Unfortunately I already have plans for that tank, cichlids so I cant have the cat sorry lol unless I manage to get another rio 400 for under £60.
hihi100202 Fishaholic Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 482 Reaction score 2 Points 18 Location USA Aug 23, 2009 #22 OMG!!! that is soooo funny!!!!