star4 Fish Connoisseur Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 6,367 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location GB Aug 21, 2009 #1 I thought a rio 400 would take most fish, however I just couldnt resist this impulse buy today, but he wont fit in the tank!!
I thought a rio 400 would take most fish, however I just couldnt resist this impulse buy today, but he wont fit in the tank!!
youngfisher Marine Keeper.. Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 3,105 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Leicester Aug 21, 2009 #2 This forum would boring at times without jokes like these! Im loving it, and theres a fish on t.v! Your fish crazy! YF
This forum would boring at times without jokes like these! Im loving it, and theres a fish on t.v! Your fish crazy! YF
Keithoms Fish Addict Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 885 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Edinburgh - Scotland, UK Aug 21, 2009 #3 ... just
amyw2008 Fishaholic Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 531 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Bristol Aug 21, 2009 #4 LOL Love It! Apart from buying that fish, he doesnt take much looking after and will never die If he needs a new home then I have one waiting.... (because I love fluffy toys)
LOL Love It! Apart from buying that fish, he doesnt take much looking after and will never die If he needs a new home then I have one waiting.... (because I love fluffy toys)
S Spishkey Spishkeys Turtle Rescue Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,000 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Belgium Aug 21, 2009 #5 thats not a fish on tv, isnt that diegos rescue backpack?
T The young one Fishaholic Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 576 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location B Paradise Aug 21, 2009 #6 Tiger shark!!!
JohnRossDele Fish Herder Joined Mar 23, 2009 Messages 1,085 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Co.Down Ireland Aug 21, 2009 #7 Spishkey said: thats not a fish on tv, isnt that diegos rescue backpack? Click to expand... and u knew that because
Spishkey said: thats not a fish on tv, isnt that diegos rescue backpack? Click to expand... and u knew that because
S Spishkey Spishkeys Turtle Rescue Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,000 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Belgium Aug 21, 2009 #8 (((kids)))
star4 Fish Connoisseur Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 6,367 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location GB Aug 21, 2009 #9 LOL Spishkey it is rescue pack (annoying program) Names for new fish needed.
amyw2008 Fishaholic Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 531 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Bristol Aug 21, 2009 #10 Tango - Because he looks like he has been tango'd
natalie265 Fish Crazy Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 312 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Salt Lake City, UT Aug 21, 2009 #11 I think mine needs a bigger tank too!
divegirl Fishaholic Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 600 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB Aug 21, 2009 #12 natalie265 said: I think mine needs a bigger tank too! Click to expand... Wow....a dog-fish!!!!!
dthoffsett I'm a girl . . . yup, definitely a girl. =) Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Sep 12, 2005 Messages 4,730 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheyenne, WY Aug 21, 2009 #13 I have a catfish that can barely turn around in his tank, I think I might need to upgrade.
Geoff1991 AKA "Sparky" Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,439 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Wolverhampton, UK Aug 22, 2009 #14 @ This thread
glolite Fish Herder Joined Nov 1, 2004 Messages 1,808 Reaction score 1 Points 36 Location GB Aug 22, 2009 #15 How about my upside down dogfish? He might fit in the 400