Hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

SolarShiva

Reaction score
Iā€™ve had fish for a while now, has bigger tanks then downsized and have now upsized again. Just upsized from a 10 to a 20 and am having a problem I havenā€™t encountered before so came here in hopes someone can help me figure it out.

Iā€™d downsized because I didnā€™t want fish anymore but have a clown pleco that will live for a while and I didnā€™t want it to be the only fish in the tank so decided to upsize so I can make the tank look better and have other fish in there. Besides the pleco I have corys, some tetras(donā€™t remember their name) and a male betta.

Hello Solar. I can tell you that the larger the tank, the more successful you'll be in this hobby. Clean water is the key to success and by keeping larger tanks with a lot more water, you get more forgiveness for mistakes that are bound to be made by those new the water keeping hobby.

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Hi & welcome to TFF... :hi:
We have a specific sections for your tank problems overhere. So, just make a topic about it and members will give you the help you're asking for.

Iā€™ve had fish for a while now, has bigger tanks then downsized and have now upsized again. Just upsized from a 10 to a 20 and am having a problem I havenā€™t encountered before so came here in hopes someone can help me figure it out.

Iā€™d downsized because I didnā€™t want fish anymore but have a clown pleco that will live for a while and I didnā€™t want it to be the only fish in the tank so decided to upsize so I can make the tank look better and have other fish in there. Besides the pleco I have corys, some tetras(donā€™t remember their name) and a male betta.
Hello and welcome :) I am also new here!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back