What's new

Hello!

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

devillikeme

Reaction score
I'm so happy to have found an active fish forum!
My name is Klaus, and I currently own 3 tanks. Through trial, observation, error, and success, I've managed to keep my 5.5 gallon tank running smoothly. I'm currently finishing up school, and I've spent so much time meticulously watching my fish and checking the water to make sure they're healthy and hopefully happy. Recently, I set up a 2 gallon tank and got a twintail halfmoon betta (after adopting him from a friend, I had finally managed to upgrade him from a half gallon tank to a 2 gallon!), and I have a 3.5 gallon tank set up and ready off to the side. I also have a 1 gallon for any fry that may end up happening, should I ever get opposite sex livebearers!
I've spent so much time trying to care for my fish the best that I can, adopting most of them from friends who could no longer care for them. I still have a lot to learn, though, and I hope to learn more from this forum!

Welcome! So glad to have you join us. Betta’s should be in no less than 2.5 gallons so I’m glad you are planning on moving him. My bettas are in 10G except one who is in a 5G. He came last so got the smallest tank I had. Lol! Did you cycle your tanks and are you aware of the aquarium nitrogen cycle? If not, please read on it in our beginners section. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

I fully cycle all my tanks, and I get all water checked biweekly for nitrate and other chemicals! I moved him today, floated him for 20 minutes, and he's so much happier now! He spent the whole night exploring his new tank, and even made some bubbles! I'm so happy he finally has a proper tank with a filter and plenty of new decor!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back