Hello

yoruyongbpei

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, nice to meet you, I am a new hobbyist to keeping freshwater tropical fish with my fiancee. Currently we have a 2 month old Planted Half sand Half gravel substrate(specified for planted tanks not just aquarium gravel) 45 gallon bow tank. Inside there are 3 Otocinclus, 2 Dwarf Puffers, 25 Ghost shrimp(count is inaccurate its just how many i remember introducing to tank in the beginning), 2 Borneo Suckers, 3 Dwarf Gourami, 6 Neon Tetras, 3 Panda Cory, 3 Kuhli Loaches, several Malaysian Livebearing snails, 3 Dalmatian Mollys, 3 Silver Hatchets, 2 Madagascar Rainbowfishes, 1 Striped Raphael Catfish, and 3 large Mystery Snails. Planted in the tank currently are 2 patches of Dwarf grass, 4 Ribbon plants, 1 Sword leaf plants, 1 Anubius plant, 3 Marimo Moss Balls, and 1 Java Fern. Tank Temperature is currently at 74.4 and ph ranges between 6.9-7.1 I am planning on starting a Journal on this forum so I am share and gain knowledge, we eventually want to move onto a nano reef tank as possibly a freshwater bottom feeder tank as my fiancee has a love of loaches. So a future thank you to those whom choose to impart their advice

Hello welcome aboard
fish.gif

Welcome! would love to see a pic of your tank it sounds really interesting :) 

Most reactions

Back