The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dragonslair

Dragon.
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hello friends,
It's been a long time since I was last on this site. I would like to get to know you all again and have some of the more controversal debates. I would also like to get to know all the newcomers to the site. I have a lot to catch up with.
SO.......... HELLO!!!!
:thumbs:

Hi dragon its been long, too long and its going to be just a little longer, we seem to have a habit of missing each other and I am just heading off on a 3 week vacation tommorow at 6.30 :( How did your house building adventure go :) I hope to read all about it when I return :nod:

Thanks guys and gals
It's good to be back. Enjoy your hols William. I wish I was a penny behind you. You're never at home. I bet you are going to be the jetsetter!
I would also like to thank gaz for reeling me back, because thanks to her I was able to come back. Thanks also to you William for having enough faith not to delete me from your site. I owe you both a great debt of gratitude.
Thanks. :*) :wub: :wub:

Hiya Tropi
Good to hear from you after a spell. Been across the other side?
I've dropped back in here to find some friends, too many clicks across there.
Are you going to stay a while or have you just popped in?
Reading the topics, it's like old times-something to get your teeth into.
Great tohear from you, see you around the forum, I'm sure we will have a few debates.
Meanwhile take care :thumbs:

Ah wizened one. Glad to see you here. Your presence may stimulate my dormant mind enough to come up with a worty topic to bounce idealogies, ethics, and opinions off of.. ;)

;) Hi drag and tff, welcome back. :)
I've been a bit absent myself lately (pressures of work and working away from home)
Hope to see you around :) Mac.

Hey Dragon,

Good to have you back!!

TFF,

Good to have you back as well!! Glad to hear all your tank problems are cleared up!!

CM

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. GL I've missed "putting the world to rights"with you. I look forward to our debates again.
Someone needs to put the world to rights...why not us? :D

Most reactions

trending

Back