Hello, My Name Is Amuruncia

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AmurUncia

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I joined this site to ask about my sick guppy. I got some GREAT advice and answers. But then I never took the time to introduce myself, and as I was wondering the site I thought "Why not?"

So my username is AmurUncia it doesn't really mean anything but it's a made up scientific name for myself; that has nothing to do with fish. I have a soft spot for Amur Tigers and Snow Leopards, which are the two cats that make up my scientific name. 

I am 24 years old, and have been keeping fish since I was ~10. Gold fish or Bettas at first, but then I was given a 30 gal. tank and started a small Tropical fresh water community! Mostly with beginner to moderate fish. I have experience with breeding guppies and endlers, too.

I've never had a salt water tank, but I am fascinated and would love to start a salt water tank someday.

Currently I have a 10 gal. tank housing 4 guppies, 2 otocinclus, and one white cloud fish(he's got a story) I know, it's a little over populated. However, I am also working on starting a 75 gal. fresh water community tank. When it come to decorating, I prefer a natural look, like live plants and driftwood.

Being a nature lover I really like to get my decor from outside if possible, but unless you know what you are doing I highly suggest you DO NOT do that. If you mess up you can and most likely will kill all of your fish. Research it or feel free to ask me how I do it. When experimenting with your fish tank, always take the time to research everything!

Okay, I think that's more then enough information about myself. Thanks for reading!
happy.png

welcomeani.gif
to the Forum!

Any advice needed, just post a thread and ask a question, we'll be happy to help out when we can :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back