Hello, i am back.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ok, I won't get a fish for algae eating. Instead I'll just get a school of zebra fish when I return the cae because I feel like I need something that stays at the top of my tank.

Ok, I won't get a fish for algae eating. Instead I'll just get a school of zebra fish when I return the cae because I feel like I need something that stays at the top of my tank.
Zebra danios are very active and require a bigger tank size than a 22g has to offer, unless the tank has a very long base. What are the dimensions?

What else is in your tank? How hard is your water? How is your tank set up? There are lots of relatively sedate upper level fish.
My parameters
Ph-7
Nitrate-15ppm
Ammonia-0.25ppm
Temp-27-28 degrees celcius.
In the tank I have 7 neon tetras and 7 sterbai coryDoras, the tank has lots of live plants and heaps of driftwood.

You haven't given the hardness of your water - that's GH. We need to keep fish which need the same hardness as our water. For example, so far you have all soft water fish but if you have hard water they won't live as long as they should and hard water fish would be a better option.

You haven't given the hardness of your water - that's GH. We need to keep fish which need the same hardness as our water. For example, so far you have all soft water fish but if you have hard water they won't live as long as they should and hard water fish would be a better option.
I'm not entirely sure of my gh...

My gh is around 10 currently

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back