hello from mexico city

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TiercelR

Reaction score
Hello to everyone from mexico city, i will start again in this great hobby since around 35 years of to be out of this hobby.
Soon i will start again with a new Aquarium, and i want to have Tetra fishes which i never have haved before. I have haved in the past a variety of tropical fishes but never i had haved Tetras. Sorry for my poor english. Best regards,

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

If you have not already, please go vote for the December TOTM (Tank Of The Month) contest by clicking the banner at the top of your screen, Thanks! :fish:

Wow ! Mexico City ! We get them from all over the world. You are in the same situation as an awful lot of people here. There are many who are returning to the hobby after a long absence. I am one myself. Good luck to you in all your efforts. Welcome to the TFF Forum.

Welcome! What fish did keep in the past?
Tetras are beautiful and varied.

Hello Naughts, in the past i had haved guppy, platy, swordtail, black molly, and scalare. Thanks, regards.

Welcome, that is what I also kept many years ago, now that I have started again I have neon, ember and red eyed tetras.

Great, some colourful fish, with fry too I guess. :)

Hello Retired Viking, i want to re-start in the hobby with scissor tail rasbora, neon, and cardinal.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back