Hello Everyone

LittleFish

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been looking at the many websites dedicated to the keeping of tropical fish, yours seems the best so far. I am very new to the hobby, and have only had my tank for eight weeks. I hope that I will learn much from the site and become a better fish keeper. 8)

Welcome to the board Little Fish, Please dont feel overwhelmed by all of us nutts on the loose here. We are really a good bunch and we do like to help

Les

Welcome LittleFish
As LG says don't let us overwhelm you. We were beginners at some time and it is a daunting feeling to think that everyone knows more than yourself. You feel too afraid to ask the basic questions because you feel everyones laughing at you...WELL DON'T. I'm sure everyone of us would rather you ask us something trival that's bothering you so we can all have an input, than you trying to search for a question that is obscure, so none of us can help. So don't be afraid and fire away M8. O.k.??

Dragonslair is absolutly right, in my opinion the only foolish question is the one that goes unasked. You will see that folks ask all types of questions here. I have been doing this for awhile and the more addicted I become the fancier the toys I want to get and there is always someone that can answer them for me.
We have a great bunch of people here and they only get better...

Les

We were beginners at some time

Don't let Dargon fool ya....I was born with my hands in an aquarium.....or was it my mouth....both were wet so maybe it was my mouth :hyper: :hyper: :hyper

Seriously tho....we have a great bunch of people here who are always willing to help out whenever we can...all you need do is ask!!!

We aren't all business tho....we like to have some fun as well so.....kick back and enjoy!!!!

CM

Most reactions

Back