Hello Everyone!

Pony

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to the forum. I've been exclusive to a betta forum for awhile because I've been keeping bettas exclusively for several years, but I've more recently branched out and adding different species so I decided it was time to join a more general forum!

I have a 20G long tank divided for three bettas and it's also home to 5 silly African Dwarf Frogs and soon to be home to some red cherry shrimp and a mystery snail as well. I have a 3 gallon cube with a single male betta, and I have a 2.5G grow-out tank for a single baby betta I rescued after having a long talk with the manager at our local Petco because they were regularly cleaning all of the adult bettas' cups and ignoring the babies! They had two and I rescued them both because they were both sick and going to be left untreated there, but one had such advanced ammonia poisoning that it died soon after. I'm not sure about the sex of the remaining baby but I'm referring to it as female until I know for sure, because it makes things easier.
I'm also currently cycling a 10G for a single red eye puffer, which I'm super excited about! I'm getting it well-established and building up breeding communities of snails for it.

These are my beautiful boys:

tumblr_n8vzo92K3B1tcx522o1_500.jpg

Verandi

tumblr_n8vzo92K3B1tcx522o2_500.jpg

Moon

tumblr_n8vzo92K3B1tcx522o3_500.jpg

Hunter

tumblr_n8vzo92K3B1tcx522o4_500.jpg

Karvel

This is my little baby
tumblr_n8ug1ocihu1tcx522o1_500.jpg

And these are my tanks:
tumblr_n913wuulsB1tcx522o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n86f3cCmoH1tcx522o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9140mNfQk1tcx522o1_500.jpg

Thank you for reading! :)

Welcome to TFF :)
I love your tanks the bettas look amazing and thumbs up for rescuing the baby bettas sorry about the one that died though.

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! Hope you enjoy it here.

Your boys are beautiful and so are your tanks! Which red eye puffer are you getting? I was going to use a 10g for c. salivator but then my peacock gudgeons started having babies. Ah well. :p Can't wait to see yours!

Thank you guys very much! My betta boys are my pride and joy :)

I'm hoping to find preferably a female c. lorteti, I hear they can be hard to track down but several of the stores in my area will do special orders so I'm hoping someone will have access! I'm super excited, I've always wanted to keep puffers.

I hope you can find one! Lorteti is what I was going to get before I found the other. May I ask where you are? I have lots of snails. :p

Thank you! I hope so too, lol! I'm near to the Silicon Valley in California :)

Oh yep that'd be a bit of a walk for me unfortunately. I'm in Georgia :p Ah well, not too hard to get a snail colony going. Keep us posted :D

Lol! Aww, that's okay. Yeah, I'm sure I can get a good colony going! Thank you!

jaimiemay, thank you!! :)

welcomeani.gif
to TTF, Pony!
Very nice tanks and well done you for rescuing the babies. Sorry one of them died!
Hope you post more pictures as your snail colony and puffer tank get established.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back