Heatwave Lumming For The Uk

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ah great nelly, i havent even shopped for this years fashions yet ( infact most of my clothes are still packed) :(

your all the sunshine we need :)

:rofl: you better get shopping then, that way it will not happen, anyhow never trust the weather man, look at micheal fish back in 87 with the hurricane, no all we will get is rain and a bit of wind :lol:

H

Hell, it's been hot here for the last week. It's been between 94-99F (34-37C) and hasn't gotten below 75F (24C) at night, add 80-95% humidity and you have misery personified. :crazy:

Lord knows what it will be like the rest of the summer, it usually doesn't get this hot until late July. :blink:

great!!! stuck in an un air conditioned room with suit and tie on!!! :crazy:

i see the met office have issued a heatwave warning for this week... its just started absolutly pouring down with rain here,so ill have to see it to believe it,

:lol: simonas.. you cooled down yet?
been hot and sticky here( had all 3 downstairs doors open till 11pm all weekend) was hoping for a bit of thunder to clear it, but none of that either

Id just like to go on record to say, I BLEEDING HATE SUMMER, I HATE HOT WEATHER< I HATE HUMID WEATHER, Roll on Winter :D

The weather report for the weekend couldn't have been more wrong if it tried.

Went up to South Lakes Zoo and the weather report for Manchester and the Lakes was rain but humid, and Lakes was supposed to have fog!!

Well we left Manchester in hot humid conditions (lovely air conditioned coach thankfully) and travelled up to the lakes and it was gorgeous sunshine, not a cloud in the sky, poor hubby was humping a backpack with an umberella, and pack a mac's. Left the lakes in bright sunshine and hot hot temps to travel back home and went through torrential rain on the motorway, but as we got nearer to Manchester it became bright sunshine again.

So what gives with this weather forcasting, how wrong can you get it. :grr:

LMAO, just had a huge thunderstorm, torrential rain, guess who left all the windows wide open on their car :S Still nice an clean in there now :lol: Might take a while to dry out though :blush:

arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im gunna die its so hooooooooott :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :hyper: :shout:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back