Heatwave Lumming For The Uk

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
haha, anything above 20 is too hot for me :S I should have been born an eskimo.

For god sake English people are wimps, its not hot, its moderatley warm. Get a grip, heatwave my backside.

i agree!!, i am a wimp... however i wouldnt moan if it was freezing cold like you dont moan its hot :p

Its raining ...WOOHOO!!!! ;)

Sounds like your going to get the thunder/rain we just had Mark, have fun :)

LOL, I was in Dubai in summer year before last. They had a heatwave, hit 56 degrees. I was the only nutter out by the pool, magazine and cocktail in hand!

For god sake English people are wimps, its not hot, its moderatley warm. Get a grip, heatwave my backside.

i agree!!, i am a wimp... however i wouldnt moan if it was freezing cold like you dont moan its hot :p

Its raining ...WOOHOO!!!! ;)

same i love cold weather and definatly wouldnt maon but i hate the heat when above 20

Okey corry keepers watch out for a bit of nooky going on in those tanks, hot weather and thunderstorms with all that ozone in the air :wub:

:lol: listen to everyone, i find this weather perfect, however my missus is walking around a winter polo neck and a winter ski jacket, she thinks it is cold, we fight..i open car window "arrrrhhh fresh air then she closes it"too cold" :blink: :rolleyes:

:lol: my misses is the same :lol: it could be 30 degrees outside and she says "put the heating on please" ........... and i say after a long pause "are you sure...." she says "yes" I say "ok babe"
nightmere :lol:

:lol: put the heating on, you in your stides sweltering, my lord when i went to the beach in colombia,it was 43-45c and i was cuddling the aircondtioning unit all night long, that was hot :S

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back