Having a Goldilocks moment

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
40F5C609-59BC-4559-B4F9-5D370A095E83.jpeg

Iv settled for this level of tannins after a few hours of too dark too light Iv settle in this being just right lol , any thoughts ? It’s a little darker than I first wanted but the roobios tea I used had a real deep red to its darkness , not fully happy with the hard scape looking at getting a fair bit more branch wood and leaf litter for the sand , what else would you Guys do , I want rid of that artificial tree thing but until I have a replacement it’s got to stay as it houses 10 corys lol

View attachment 133584
Iv settled for this level of tannins after a few hours of too dark too light Iv settle in this being just right lol , any thoughts ? It’s a little darker than I first wanted but the roobios tea I used had a real deep red to its darkness , not fully happy with the hard scape looking at getting a fair bit more branch wood and leaf litter for the sand , what else would you Guys do , I want rid of that artificial tree thing but until I have a replacement it’s got to stay as it houses 10 corys lol
Ive just started scaping a similar size tank and used dragon rock and some nice pieces of driftwood.

Nice long piece of wood and some rock going left to right would look nice in your setup with leaf litter etc

Most reactions

Back