Knox213
"A Coup D'tat"
Has any-one been to a LFS and seen a number of dead fish in one tank?
when ever i go down to my LFS There's eithger dying/dead Live bearer's
I Dont know if its because they are treated wrong or if they where dieing natuarlly?
Guys/girls do you think this is right?
I Heard that if one or two is dead in one tank its acceptiable but if its any higher then 5 not to bother buying there...
but its always atleast 1-2 fish dead in a few of the live bearer tanks...
Thanks again Knox
when ever i go down to my LFS There's eithger dying/dead Live bearer's
I Dont know if its because they are treated wrong or if they where dieing natuarlly?
Guys/girls do you think this is right?
I Heard that if one or two is dead in one tank its acceptiable but if its any higher then 5 not to bother buying there...
but its always atleast 1-2 fish dead in a few of the live bearer tanks...
Thanks again Knox








