Has Anyone Seen Me Snail?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

liz2

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Nobby has a snail in his tank, heaven only knows where it came from! He swims around with it, and generally keeps an eye on it. He hates it when it climbs out the tank!
PICT0264.jpg

He is eating me out of house and home! At least he now eats other food apart from what he brought with him! :lol: :wub:

LOL that's a cracking pic, bless him, looks like he's saying "Noooooo, please don't leave me, I miss youuuuuuu"

my betta hates the MTS snails in his tank lol
He flares at the larger one all the time especially when he gets just past the water level
bless them

both my males will flare at the snails. occasionally will ram into them and knock them off the glass. main thing with snails for there own comfort make sure the betta isn't using the snail as a chew toy.

Loving the pic. Looks really sad that he new best mate is above water haha.

You might of picked up snail from live plants if you use them

That is a fantastic picture.

I had the same experience, brought a plant home and never realised that there was a snail on it. The snail was named Gary after the Sponebob's pet snail.

The betta occasionaly used it as a football or a chew toy.

The snails are good for eating algae though.

In the past month though I have been finding alot of empty snail shells, I believe that Tom has found a way of 'removing' them.

Clever tom for finding a way, I suppose its a nice small tasty snake for them lol...

Cheecky Betta fish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back