bobwumba
Fish Fanatic
http
/cgi.ebay.com/AQUARIUM-LIGHT-48-JEBO...1QQcmdZViewItem
JEBO....ever heard of it
?
Im looking for a light less than or around the 200 dollar area for my 55 gallon reef tank (48"Lx13"Wx21"H). If anyone has any suggestions that would help.
I'm not going to be keeping any corals that are to difficult. I was thinking of xenia, bubble, and plate coral and then maybe some mushrooms, brain coral, and poylps.
/cgi.ebay.com/AQUARIUM-LIGHT-48-JEBO...1QQcmdZViewItemJEBO....ever heard of it
?Im looking for a light less than or around the 200 dollar area for my 55 gallon reef tank (48"Lx13"Wx21"H). If anyone has any suggestions that would help.
I'm not going to be keeping any corals that are to difficult. I was thinking of xenia, bubble, and plate coral and then maybe some mushrooms, brain coral, and poylps.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Use online stores to check prices, there should be some very competitve stores online in the US. Check local forums for people selling there stuff aswell. You can get some 150W MH shopfitters for under $100-150 now.






