Dorkhedeos Boss Major Joined Dec 1, 2003 Messages 2,896 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Francisco/San Jose, CA Jun 13, 2008 #1 Has anybody here changed their habits because of the recession in the economy? Just wondering because I have held back on buying a few fish and equipment because im just trying to save just incase something happens.
Has anybody here changed their habits because of the recession in the economy? Just wondering because I have held back on buying a few fish and equipment because im just trying to save just incase something happens.
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY Jun 13, 2008 #2 Definitely. I've been maintaining an empty tank for two weeks now after it crashed. I don't think I can get shrimp for it for a while.
Definitely. I've been maintaining an empty tank for two weeks now after it crashed. I don't think I can get shrimp for it for a while.