Harlequin Rasbora.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Darth

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, I just love these fish for some reason, mind you only ever seen them on the net so.... Was going to get maybe 6 or 7, wondering about male female ratio?

With fish like these i don't think the ratio really matters that much. I certainly wouldnt be concerned by it. I'd just get a nice shoal of them and admire. If they're the only fish in a tank it might be worth trying to get the right balance. If your concerned just play it safe and get more females than males :)

LOL I can't imagine any LFS be willing to sort males from females with any fish like these so just ask for 6 or so of the hardest to catch :good:

BTW I also like Harlequins but I recently saw a copper variety which was quite stunning so keep your eye out!

LOL I can't imagine any LFS be willing to sort males from females with any fish like these so just ask for 6 or so of the hardest to catch :good:

BTW I also like Harlequins but I recently saw a copper variety which was quite stunning so keep your eye out!
aye...trigonostigma espei also the smaller trigonostigma hengeli is a close relative to the harlequin also

Most reactions

trending

Back