Harlequin Rasbora

Sea Turtle

Fish Crazy
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stratford, Connecticut
I had three Harlequin Rasbora and now I am down to one. He is all alone now in the tank. I know that these fish are school fish. Will he be fine by himself in the tank?
 
I had one lone Harley that somehow got into the bag when I got some other fish from the LFS. He lived healthily for 6 months without a problem but BOY, you should have seen it when I decided to get 6 more. Don't know if he was happy before but he sure is now!


I've had them for years now and they are quite big. They are IME quite easy to keep so if you had a couple die you may have a water issue so my advice would be to check that out and when you are happy then get some more to keep it company.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top