🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Happy saint Patrick's day TFF! :)

If you would like to share any of your family traditions, or things you plan to do today, feel free to comment below! (I hope you're wearing green today, or you might just get pinched! ;))

I have a green thumb for aquarium plants! But...not for terrestrial plants, I've killed everything my mom as given me! :rofl:

(I managed to kill a cactus, how do you kill a cactus? :lol:)

I have a green thumb for aquarium plants! But...not for terrestrial plants, I've killed everything my mom as given me! :rofl:

(I managed to kill a cactus, how do you kill a cactus? :lol:)
Last time i planted cactus I accidently put too much fertilizer and they died :( so youre not the only one.

I just watered it very day! I probably over watered it, lol. :rofl:

Cacti should be watered only when the compost begins to dry out. Like all terrestrial plants, they can die if the roots are constantly water logged. The root hairs rot. The frequency of watering is determined by the speed at which the compost dries.

Cacti also need feeding. A lot of people think cacti only flower once every 5 years or 7 years. This is because they don't feed them. I feed mine and they flower every year.

Cacti should be watered only when the compost begins to dry out. Like all terrestrial plants, they can die if the roots are constantly water logged. The root hairs rot. The frequency of watering is determined by the speed at which the compost dries.

Cacti also need feeding. A lot of people think cacti only flower once every 5 years or 7 years. This is because they don't feed them. I feed mine and they flower every year.
My cacti flower every week for some reason.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back