Happy Birthday Minxfishy

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Happy Birthday.

Thanks guys :D

This is my last birthday, Im stopping aging at this point, Ive made a clear decision that I dont want to get any closer to the big 40!

hey minx its my birrthday today aswell im 17 today hope u have a great day :good: im going to ultimate aquatics and getting some new fish lol :hyper:

Well happy birthday to you too, all the best people were born on this day :D

I too am going looking for fishies later, Look out Rotkeil's here I come :lol:

Thanks guys :D

This is my last birthday, Im stopping aging at this point, Ive made a clear decision that I dont want to get any closer to the big 40!
That's pretty much what I've decided to do!
Happy Birthday and have a great day!

Happy birthday Minx, have a good one :good:

and happy birthday beginner to fish

hey Mags happy birthday hun :flowers:
hope you have a fantastic day.. i made the same descion a few yrs ago, working well too ;) :lol:
so any plans for this evening?
whatever you get up to u make sure its a blast as its the last time ull be doing it :lol:

lots of luv n kisses shelagh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bday: :beer: :band: :drink:

as i said yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, im sure you wont remember much tommorow anyway. :good:

hey Mags happy birthday hun :flowers:
hope you have a fantastic day.. i made the same descion a few yrs ago, working well too ;) :lol:
so any plans for this evening?
whatever you get up to u make sure its a blast as its the last time ull be doing it :lol:

lots of luv n kisses shelagh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:bday: :beer: :band: :drink:

Thanks hon, no major plans, been and got some new fish today and later a chinese takeaway thats about it :D

as i said yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, im sure you wont remember much tommorow anyway. :good:

Are you insinuating that dementia will set in now Im soooo old? :lol:

yeah, how did you know. joking aside, i hope you enjoy today, and have a great evening.

Most reactions

Back