Hallo from DK

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Kimie

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kimie from Denmark. I'm new to hoppy and I'm looking forward to learning a lot about this wonderful hoppy.

I only have a small nano aquarium right now and would very much like to have O’Neill more,
But i would like to have one more before I start more.
and also have a lot of questions about the nano I have now, so I hope I can find all the information here. Regards, Kimie

Welcome! Nano tanks are a difficult way to start out because it is very easy for a small amount of water to become unstable and dangerous to your fish. But it can be done! We are here to help. :)

thank you.
I will probably be happy with all the info that is here 😀
i found out nano is probably not that easy, but now i'll try since it's bought hehe..
it must be said that they are small rice fish

Hi Kimie, welcome to TFF... :hi:
I love watching nano tanks. Especially, those scaped ones.

Hi Kimie, welcome to TFF... :hi:
I love watching nano tanks. Especially, those scaped ones.
I love them too, unfortunately mine is not quite Especially.
my plants at the bottom fill it all.
so mine just looks like a green lawn, with a few rocks in the middle

:hi:

What is the actual size of your nano tank? I may be wrong on this but I think of a nano tank as an all-in-one with built in pump and such. I consider my tank as a nano even at 20 gallons but could be wrong as to it really being a nano.

:hi:

What is the actual size of your nano tank? I may be wrong on this but I think of a nano tank as an all-in-one with built in pump and such. I consider my tank as a nano even at 20 gallons but could be wrong as to it really being a nano.

the dimensions are 25x25x30 I'm also not quite sure when it's a nano hehe... But I think when it's as small as mine without equipment, I guess it's a nano :thumbs:

the dimensions are 25x25x30 I'm also not quite sure when it's a nano hehe... But I think when it's as small as mine without equipment, I guess it's a nano :thumbs:
Are those dimensions inches or cm? If inches it is a lot larger than mine and there is a LOT that you could do with it. If in cm it is really small and won't be able to support much of a fish population; mayhaps a few guppies or a single beta.

Are those dimensions inches or cm? If inches it is a lot larger than mine and there is a LOT that you could do with it. If in cm it is really small and won't be able to support much of a fish population; mayhaps a few guppies or a single beta.
it is in cm 😁 and I only have 15 very small rice fish.
they are only now 5 mm

Most reactions

Back