Guppies For Sale

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

VickiandKev

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: Guppies - mostly adult female - some fry
Quantity for sale: Around 30 adults - same again in juvies, possibly same again or more in fry. They're constantly pregnant and giving birth
Reason for Sale: We just want to keep a select few males now - we don't have the space for this ever-expanding shoal - nor do we have the heart to feed the babies to anything!
Delivery or Collection: Collection please
Sales price: Open to offers for the lot
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: None.

There are various varieties here - including some delta tail females, some lyretails, some snakeskin and mosaic - think there are endler hybrids in there too from the look of them.

Sold as a shoal please! We can provide polybags.

Hey, what fish do you have for sale accept this? I'm looking to inhabit my new tank.

We have these guppies for sale - also juvenile bristlenose in longfin and common - all brown in colour.
We have sizes ranging from 1.5inches up to 3+inches.

Hi, I would be interested in 2 female guppies as well as 2 bristlenoses. How big will the bristlenose grow? Would it be possible to get some pictures of your fish and how much would you like for the lot (2 guppies + 2 bristlenoses) picked up, I also live in London.

Unfortunately my camera is out of action right now (my pup chewed the lead) but you are welcome to pop round and have a look yourself before committing to buy.

You can have two girls for 75p each, the bristlenose are currently £3.75 each for longfins and £2.50 each for commons. We also have some much bigger common bristlenose juvies in the 6ft community tank (currently helping me out by keeping the glass clean!) but haven't thought of a price for them - just let me know if you want to see them and we'll have to fish 'em out before you get here.

If you're interested, PM me then I'll let you know my address and we can figure out a convenient time?

ETA. Bristlies grow to a maximum of 5 inches but are more commonly 3-4 inches in length at full size.

I'm setting up a new aquarium, so I will be def. buying bristlenose. I couldn't PM you for some reason, as I don't see PM button as well as your email as it's private. PM if you can please.

I'm setting up a new aquarium, so I will be def. buying bristlenose. I couldn't PM you for some reason, as I don't see PM button as well as your email as it's private. PM if you can please.

Yeah, should've noticed, on this forum you can't PM unless you have a certain number of posts. If you email me at vicki.ann.moxon(at)gmail.com then we can get this sorted :)

Now can be sold separately - happy for you to come and pick your own.

Going cheap - can do deals on lots of fish. Otherwise somewhere between 50 and 75p for each fish (fry is free!).

Hey Vicki. I have just have set my new tank, it would need to cycle. As I don't have a spare aquarium would you wait for a week or so until it is cycled? I will take 2 bristlenoses and a may be a pair of guppies.

Most reactions

trending

Back