Guess What!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do once i know it's eating! I can't let it go till i'm sure it will eat! I've put crickets in and mealworms and other foods but it's not accepting anything! My house hasn't changed in temp and it was eating before.

Alessa x.

your not a vet so how will you help it exactly ??? :huh:

maybe it would preffer natural prey such as slugs worms etc or flys

let it go before another disaster occurs :unsure:
has it occured to you it may not be hungry as frogs in the wild dont have piles of stuff to eat as they please they hunt so go hungry now and then.

scot :)

Yes that did occur to me! I was going to release it tomorrow after school! I only rescued it because it had 2 cut's on it and if i'd have left it outside there was more chance they would get infected! They could have got infected anyway but with clean water they have changed into small scars now! I DON'T TAKE THINGS OUT OF THE WILD FOR NO REASON! IF IT'S NOT HURT OR NOT TOO YOUNG TO LOOK AFTER ITSELF IT STAYS IN THE WILD!

Alessa x.

you are chatting rubbish ,
who are you to decide when mother nature gets it wrong ????

scot

oh btw Im sure if you phoned the RSPCA or RSPCB they would say leave your wildlife sticky fingers in your pocket

Yes that did occur to me! I was going to release it tomorrow after school! I only rescued it because it had 2 cut's on it and if i'd have left it outside there was more chance they would get infected! They could have got infected anyway but with clean water they have changed into small scars now! I DON'T TAKE THINGS OUT OF THE WILD FOR NO REASON! IF IT'S NOT HURT OR NOT TOO YOUNG TO LOOK AFTER ITSELF IT STAYS IN THE WILD!

Alessa x.
I still tink you should leave it no matter what. If it does die something else will most likly eat it its how it works. Maby its not eating because its stressed out from being in a tiny space.

In regard to the cuts on it, it's more likely to be worsened by you touching it than leaving it in the wild.

THAT IS IT! I'M FED UP OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! LIKE I SAID! I.AM.GOING.TO.RELEASE.IT.TOMORROW! I DIDN'T TOUCH THE CUT'S AND MY HANDS WERE WET CAUSE IT WAS RAINING! I KNOW I SHOULD LEAVE IT BUT IT'S GOING BACK THERE TOMORROW ISN'T IT! YOU REALLY SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO VAMPIRE-QUEEN ABOUT RELEASING IT! SHE WANTED TO KEEP IT IN HER OLD HAMSTER CAGE!!!!!!! SHE WANTED TO JUST KEEP IT AND NOT HELP IT THEN RELEASE IT! IF I EVER RESCUE ANYTHING AGAIN I WON'T BE TELLING ANYONE ON HERE!

Alessa x.

good that way we all wont feel bad for the deaths you keep telling us about

scot

THAT IS IT! I'M FED UP OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO! LIKE I SAID! I.AM.GOING.TO.RELEASE.IT.TOMORROW! I DIDN'T TOUCH THE CUT'S AND MY HANDS WERE WET CAUSE IT WAS RAINING! I KNOW I SHOULD LEAVE IT BUT IT'S GOING BACK THERE TOMORROW ISN'T IT! YOU REALLY SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO VAMPIRE-QUEEN ABOUT RELEASING IT! SHE WANTED TO KEEP IT IN HER OLD HAMSTER CAGE!!!!!!! SHE WANTED TO JUST KEEP IT AND NOT HELP IT THEN RELEASE IT! IF I EVER RESCUE ANYTHING AGAIN I WON'T BE TELLING ANYONE ON HERE!

Alessa x.
I think you just shouldnt have touched it in the first place. Its wild if it did die it will have become food and help something else to survive. and i think its illegal to pick up frogs it is with frogspawn so i dont see why it wouldnt be with frogs.

I thought all children were taught in regards to wildlife, look, but do not touch.

Ahhh ok.
I know it's illegal with newts.

Alessa x.

Then why would you take it? next time just leave it. IMO it would have been better on its own tank in a tiny little tank with no where to get away.

Like i said you may want to tell this user the same because she wanted to keep it full term in an old hamster cage!
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/user/58910-vampire-queen/
I had to argue with her to get her to let me keep it and she doesn't know i'm releasing it!

Alessa x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back