Guess The Fish Game #2

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

now you got it minion. congrats :clap:! now it's your turn. next time i'll pick a less harder one :nod: :D .

i'll give one final clue (if people can't get it off this than i don't know what): the 1st 4 letters in the last word of my scientificname is lept
Are you sure? - that fish looks like Aphyocharax yekwanae to me

Edit - whoops! -I'm naming the red tailed bloodfin.

yea mine was still going. it is SirMinions turn officially. you are right about the "new" species of bloodfin tetra. but he might change his pic as it is now officially his turn and has the right now. who knows?

Alrighty then.

What's this little fishie?

no_clues_in_the_filename.jpg

(freshwater)

OK Sirminion...we get it. You are incredibly superior to all of us. your fish identification skills are surpassed by none. Now, can you go a little easy on our inferior minds? :)

I am almost 100% positive that it's not a catfish of any sorts; correct?

When I started this game I thought I was good at it. I didn't know all these random wild fish pics would pop up... :unsure: I can't believe some of you guys are so good at this...

BTW how's everyone feel about the rules...PM me if you have a comment so we can keep this flowing smoothly.

OK Sirminion...we get it. You are incredibly superior to all of us. your fish identification skills are surpassed by none. Now, can you go a little easy on our inferior minds?
Ha ha ha ph33r mi 1ee7 s1<i11z :p

No, it's not a catfish. The photo is also of live fish, not dried.

Clue 2: coldwater

going on the head shape it is a small oilfish comephorus dybowskii

I say anorexic koi!!!

That was my guess Fishkiller, no fair! :grr: You better watch your anubias, you better watch!

But seriously, I looked it up and I think Wolf is right. By any chance have Baensch No 3, do you? It looks an aweful lot like Comephorus dybowskii.

OK Sirminion...we get it. You are incredibly superior to all of us. your fish identification skills are surpassed by none. Now, can you go a little easy on our inferior minds? :)

All it means is that he is good at FINDING weird/rare/not known to well fish. :D

haha (I knew someone would make that mistake)
nope, try again.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back