Good Stands?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CoryLover95

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a good stand to put my 37-gallon aquarium on.  Right now, it's actually in the garage on the floor (very unattractive spot!) because we're in a rental and REALLY don't want to mess up the good carpets.  I've only had the tank for a few months and never got a stand.  But in 6 months we move into our permanent house and I'm looking for a good quality, low price (if possible), stand for my fish tank.
Dark woods are my preference, but any natural color works great.  The tank is 30"W x 12"D x 22"H.
Thanks so much!
-CL95

What brand is the tank?
If it is one like Aqua One then there is most likely a stand that the company has made specifically for that type of tank. These can be rather expensive but are often the most sturdy that you will find. 
Other than that you might have to get a stand custom made.
Hope this helps! :)

Blondielovesfish said:
What brand is the tank?
If it is one like Aqua One then there is most likely a stand that the company has made specifically for that type of tank. These can be rather expensive but are often the most sturdy that you will find. 
Other than that you might have to get a stand custom made.
Hope this helps!
smile.png
Thanks Blondielovesfish!
The tank is made by TopFin.  I'll check around on PetSmart for stands made by the company.  Thanks! :)

CoryLover95 said:
I'm looking for a good quality, low price (if possible), stand for my fish tank.

Dark woods are my preference, but any natural color works great.

build it yourself if your handy....i have attached a pic of the stands i build (unfinished)

cheaper and stronger than any store bought stand,

you can finish it/cover it with anything you want to your own liking.....

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 61
Great idea...my Dad and I built a 4'x3'x1' hamster cage w/ 6 rooms, ramps, levels, inner doors, etc ;) so we could try our hand at a stand.  Thanks Mikey1!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back