Good Morning!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
I would guess a whole lot of it is incorrect, but It has been a long time since Iā€™ve seen Finding Nemo!
Like you wouldnā€™t QT a fish you just caught from the ocean??

Also that tank is messed up to the extreme. It looks like some 10 year olds ā€œdream tankā€. I could feel the cheapness of that CPG and those fake plastic plants. (In a marine tank nonetheless) ?

Iā€™m also working on my tanks right now!

(It seems Saturday mornings are a good day/time to work on tanks? ?)

Also that tank is messed up to the extreme. It looks like some 10 year olds ā€œdream tankā€. I could feel the cheapness of that CPG and those fake plastic plants. (In a marine tank nonetheless) ?
My dad and I were actually looking through the marine fish today, wondering what fish would actually do well in the Nemo tank and how realistic it really is... I might have to rewatch it too.

Seriously! I just remember how awfully terrifying they made the filter seem, so when I bought my first aquarium filter I put a sponge on the intake, I didnā€™t want my poor guppies getting sucked up :rofl:

My dad and I were actually looking through the marine fish today, wondering what fish would actually do well in the Nemo tank and how realistic it really is... I might have to rewatch it too.
You should, thereā€™s a lot of inaccurate information. :nod: ?

Hope so! Interview is on Wednesday, wish me luck!

Good luck at your interview!

I missed this yesterday, good morning! I'm currently changing water in a quarantine that our koi are in. Have to give my bearded dragons both a bath and clean their tanks. Yesterday was water change day for the others ? also my kitten comes home tomorrow so prepping for that

Good luck at your interview!

I missed this yesterday, good morning! I'm currently changing water in a quarantine that our koi are in. Have to give my bearded dragons both a bath and clean their tanks. Yesterday was water change day for the others ? also my kitten comes home tomorrow so prepping for that
You have bearded dragons? Too cool!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back