FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
This is a thread to tell each other “Good Morning”, and also explain what has happened in your life already today!

I woke up, ate breakfast, did my chores, and am now in school. :rolleyes:

Good morning lol I woke up , had a lie in because I’m off work big 8am took my daughter to school
Did my weekly clean and water change on my tank took some wood to the local tip because my wife wouldn’t let me burn it , played with my youngest daughter in the garden now watching cartoons on the sofa

Good morning lol I woke up , had a lie in because I’m off work big 8am took my daughter to school
Did my weekly clean and water change on my tank took some wood to the local tip because my wife wouldn’t let me burn it , played with my youngest daughter in the garden now watching cartoons on the sofa
What a life! :thumbs:

Just after 3PM for me, and I had no morning on the count of waking up at 11:57AM today! But good morning anyway, all I've done so far is try pâté on a toasted hot cross bun (don't) and procrastinated on trimming down the elodea in my tanks.

Just after 3PM for me, and I had no morning on the count of waking up at 11:57AM today! But good morning anyway, all I've done so far is try pâté on a toasted hot cross bun (don't) and procrastinated on trimming down the elodea in my tanks.
Sounds super chill

Lucky kid, I had to get up at 6:45 AM! ?

This is a thread to tell each other “Good Morning”, and also explain what has happened in your life already today!

I woke up, ate breakfast, did my chores, and am now in school. :rolleyes:
Good morning! I'm also in school... that's about it really. well, I also fought with my sister for waking her up 2 minutes earlier than normal but what's new?

Good morning! I'm also in school... that's about it really. well, I also fought with my sister for waking her up 2 minutes earlier than normal but what's new?
Siblings, am I right? My brother always complains that my alarm clock “wakes him up”, but he is already up in bed, and I’m in another room. :huh:

Goooooood morning. I woke Up. That’s it. I sleep in too late and I hate it. I try to wake up at 7, but I share a bedroom with my 3 sisters and they won’t let me have an alarm clock :dunno:

In all fairness though, we have been working non stop on hard, heavy outdoor work, looooooong days and late nights are not helpful when you wanna wake up earlier, lol. My plans for today though are

Tank maintenance
Help my parents set up some Fencing and haul brush piles to the dump most of the day
Probably take my Aussie, Griff, down to the lake to swim
Play with our baby bunnies a little bit (they grow up too fast!)

Maybe try to get some school done. My parents are giving my siblings and I a couple weeks off school to enjoy the nice weather and get yard work done. We all worked ahead in most of our subjects, so it has no effect on when we end the school year, cause we homeschooled?

Most reactions

Back